Think you have what it takes?
Individual team members bring the following to the table:
- Creative and critical thinking
- Constant willingness to learn
- Ability to quickly shift and change focus
- Vision for matching your skills with the rest of the team
- Shared purpose
- Willingness to support our community
- Ability to work well with all different kinds of people
- Ability to focus and maintain control under pressure
- Respect and honesty
- An eye for detail
- Ability to go above and beyond
- Ability to see things from other perspectives
We provide our team with the following benefits to help keep them healthy, wealthy, and wise.
- Cap Blue Cross (85% premium covered, lowest deductible and co-pay money can buy)
- Dental insurance through Security Life Insurance Company of America
- Long- and short-term disability coverage (paid 100% by the company)
- AFLAC group
- Continuing education support
- Laptop for company and personal use
- Smartphone for company and personal use (not so you are available 24/7 but so you can work efficiently)
- 401(K) with a match
HMA-ers are passionate about their technology: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Camino – but not Internet Explorer. Android or iOS but not Windows. iPad (1, 2, 3, 4 or mini) or Nexus 7 but Surface…
HMA-ers are passionate about their technology: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Camino but not Internet Explorer. Android or iOS but not Windows. iPad (1, 2, 3, 4 or mini) or Nexus 7 but not Surface…
The HMA team is passionate about giving back personally and corporately — that’s important as living in gratitude is one of our core values.
You know you are an HMA-er when your iPhone and Mac are locked in a death grip at naptime, you check your email right after your eyes open and you find your favorite beer and/or chocolate in the fridge.